Drive your community forward
United Way British Columbia – working with communities in BC’s Interior, Lower Mainland, Central & Northern Vancouver Island, invites you to the 20th Annual North Okanagan Drive-Thru Breakfast on Thursday, October 7th from 6:30 to 9 am, at The Prestige Vernon Lodge.
This year’s event, presented by Total Restoration Services – North Okanagan-Shuswap, will feature another exciting Drive-Thru experience with handouts, Tim Horton’s coffee & treats, a breakfast bag packed with delicious food, plus coupons, and amazing grand prizes hidden in the bags, one of them being a Golden Ticket of $1,000 to invest with Valley First. All provincial health and safety protocols related to the ongoing pandemic will be adhered to.
This year’s goal is to fundraise $25,000. All donations stay local and will support close to 20 charities and other initiatives that serve the needs of vulnerable children, youth, families and seniors in our region.
UWBC – Southern Interior Region has been supporting people throughout the pandemic. Still, because of increased pressure on services, we need help more than ever – and we can’t do it alone.
Please, join us. United, we are stronger.
For more details, visit northokdrivethru.com.
Thursday, October 7th from 6:30 am to 9 am
Prestige Vernon Lodge – enter off 32nd Ave or 33rd Ave
Thanks to all the generous sponsors and contributors of this event!
- Presented by: Total Restoration Services – North Okanagan-Shuswap
- Corporate donations and sponsors: Coca-Cola Canada Bottling, McDonald’s, Back to Earth, Old Dutch, SunRype, Saputo, Cobs Bread, Co-op Armstrong, and Tim Hortons.
- Media sponsors: Beach Radio, Castanet, Pure Country, Global Okanagan, The MorningStar
Your Drive-Thru experience includes handouts, a loaded breakfast bag, special offers and grand prizes.
- Handouts: Dasani Water from Coca-Cola, coffee from Tim Hortons, treats from Cobs Bread, dog biscuits for furry friends, and more!
- Breakfast bag stuffed with donated food & drinks
- Special offers/coupons from local restaurants and businesses
- A chance to win fantastic grand prizes from generous local businesses randomly placed in the bags, including the Golden Ticket with $1,000 to invest your way courtesy of Valley First, a division of First West Credit Union
- Pure Country and Beach Radio – live on location
- $20 pre-orders and additional donations gratefully accepted at: NorthOkDriveThru.com.
- Save time, park and walk in by pre-ordering no later than October 6th at 3 pm.
- Bag value of $50 with a suggested minimum donation of $20
- Social media: #NorthOKDriveThru #locallove @uwbcsi
Join us and drive your community forward! Everything raised here stays here.