CODEanagan Program Partners
CODEanagan is a unique partnership initiative coordinated by United Way. Our partners each play a specific role and bring considerable expertise and resources to the program.
- Okanagan College hosts the boot camps, provides expert instructors, and delivers the Tech Gateway program.
- Accelerate Okanagan provides the connection to the tech community and identifies coaches from tech businesses.
- Okanagan Boys and Girls Clubs supports recruitment of youth participants, ensuring their specific needs are met, and engaging them in the design of the program. They will also train the mentors.
CODEanagan Corporate Partners
Thanks to the following corporate partners who’ve provided financial support through community investment grants or in-kind support.
- Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union
- Ogopogo Rotary Club of Kelowna
- RBC Royal Bank of Canada – RBC Future Launch
- TELUS Friendly Future Foundation
- Twirling Umbrellas – Techathlon creative campaign
CODEanagan and Techathlon Media Partners
Thanks to the following media partners who’ve provided in-kind advertising and promotional support for the CODEanagan fundraising campaign, Techathlon.
- Bell Media – AM 1150, EZ Rock, SunFM
- Global Okanagan
- Kelowna Capital News
For more information, contact Jeremy Lugowy at 250-860-2356 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament was the concluding Challenge & Closing Ceremonies of THE SUPER MEGA ULTIMATE TECHATHLON. Our triumphant Teams went head to head in a challenge of skill, deception and really just good
March 8, 2019 - Techathlon kicked off Thursday, March 7 with the Kicking It Old School - Retro Gaming Challenge and Opening Ceremonies at the Innovation Centre theatre. Sixteen teams from the tech sector and
January 30, 2019 (Kelowna, BC) — The United Way along with several program partners are bringing together
Coast Capital Savings recently announced funding through their Community Investment Grants for Youth program benefiting the CODEanagan program. CODEanagan is a community partnership program which aims to kick start tech skills for disadvantaged youth aged 16-22. CODEanagan
July 4, 2018 (Kelowna) – Today, RBC Foundation presented a cheque for $11,800 to United Way CSO for <CODE>anagan, a tech program for disadvantaged youth. Led by United Way, the program is a partnership with Accelerate Okanagan,