8th Annual South Okanagan Drive-Thru Breakfast
September 26 @ 6:30 am - 9:00 am
Drive thru and show your local love to support over 3000 vulnerable people in your community!
The 2019 United Way Campaign will kick-off again with the 8th Annual United Way Drive-Thru Breakfast. The main entrance of Penticton Lakeside Resort will transform into a drive-thru experience like no other in exchange for donations to support vital social programs in your community.
When: September 26, 2019 @ 6:30 – 9:00 AM
What: Drive thru. Donate. Dig in!!
Hot breakfast sandwich, Tim Horton’s coffee and treats, fresh baked Cobs treat, SunRype juice and bars, water, dog treats, chips, local coupons and a chance to win incredible Grand Prizes; breakfast bag and handouts worth over $50!
Over 1000 breakfast bags (including kids bags) worth over $50 will be delivered to “drive-thru guests”, in exchange for donations to support vulnerable people in your community.
Drive your community forward!
Here’s what to expect as a Drive Thru guest:
- Handouts: Hot breakfast sandwich, Tim Horton’s coffee and treats, Cobs fresh baked item, Penticton Herald newspaper, water from London Drugs, Doggy treats, IGA grocery bags, Penticton Speedway handout.
- Breakfast bag contents: IGA fresh muffin, banana, Mott’s apple sauce, Nutrigrain bar; SunRype juice and fruit or energy bar; apple from The Apple Barn, Old Dutch chips and more!
- Kids breakfast bags with all of the above plus toys and games and special offers for kids
- Chance to win incredible Grand Prizes – over 50 in 2018 were won!
- Coupons from local community-minded partners:
Companies and Workplaces – special offer!
Download and submit a pre-order form by September 14, 2019. No lineups! Orders over $500 receive a photo opp and social media mention. Drive your community forward…pre-order today!
- Pre-orders form – online form coming soon!
- Download Drive Thru Poster – coming soon!
Contact: Marianne Dahl, UW SIBC 1-855-232-1321 or Erin Moore @ PLR 250-493-9752
Thanks to our amazing corporate partners, sponsors and contributors:
Host and Presenting Sponsor:
Thanks to our media and corporate sponsors!
Other contributors and donors – in-kind donations and printing (2018):
Aurora Print Solutions – Note pads and printed handouts
Bench 1775 Winery
Great Estates Okanagan
London Drugs – water handouts
PURE Gym and Juicery
Summerland Waterfront Resort
Sumac Ridge Winery
Sumac Ridge Golf Course
Time Flies Indoor Play
Twin Lakes Golf Course
Download Drive Thru handout – coming soon!
Volunteers and Groups (2018):
Penticton Secondary School leadership class