Individual organizations, or multi-agency collaborations, who are working to meet the needs of vulnerable people impacted by COVID-19 within the Southern Interior BC are welcome to apply.
- Registered charity or qualified donee.
- Located within the geographic boundaries of the United Way Southern Interior BC (Central Okanagan, South Okanagan, Similkameen, North Okanagan, Columbia, Shuswap)
The ECSF will provide financial support for community services that:
- Address a pressing social inclusion or well-being need caused or worsened by COVID-19,
- Serve one or more vulnerable groups (defined in the Applicant Guide),
- Will be carried out with a reasonable budget before March 31st, 2021.
Prospective applicants are strongly encouraged to review both the Applicant Guide and FAQ for more information.