Drive Thru. Donate. Dig in. Drive your community forward.
October 8, 2020 – United Way Southern Interior BC invites you to the 19th Annual North Okanagan Drive Thru breakfast on Thursday, October 15 from 6:30 to 9 a.m at the Prestige Vernon Lodge. This year’s event will feature another exciting Drive Thru experience for guests with window washing, handouts, Tim Hortons coffee & treats, and a breakfast bag packed with donated food, coupons, and fantastic grand prizes hidden in the bags. Due to the pandemic, special health and safety protocols will be in place to ensure everyone including volunteers and drive through guests have a safe and fun experience.
The goal this year is to meet or beat last year’s fundraising total of over $15,000. All donations stay local and support close to 20 local charities and other local initiatives that serve the needs of vulnerable children, youth, families and seniors in our community.
Thursday, October 15 from 6:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Bag packing: Wednesday, October 14 from 3:30 pm – 5 pm
Prestige Vernon Lodge – enter off 32nd Ave or 33rd Ave;
Thanks to all the generous sponsors and contributors of this event!
Presenting sponsor: Total Restoration Services
Corporate donations and sponsors: Coca Cola Canada, McDonalds, Nature’s Fare Markets, Old Dutch, SunRype, GFS and Tim Hortons.
Media sponsors: Beach Radio, Castanet, EZ Rock and Sun FM, Global Okanagan, Vernon MorningStar
For more info and complete list of in-kind contributors, visit:
Your Drive Thru experience includes handouts, a loaded breakfast bag, special offers and grand prizes.
- Handouts: Water from CocaCola, coffee from Tim Hortons, dog biscuits for furry friends; window washing with Nixon Wenger and The Vernon MorningStar newspaper.
- Breakfast bag stuffed with donated food & drinks.
- Special offers/coupons from local restaurants and businesses including a free Egg McMuffin from McDonalds.
- A chance to win fantastic grand prizes from generous local businesses randomly placed in the bags, including the Golden Ticket with $1000 to invest your way courtesy of Valley First, a division of First West Credit Union.
- SunFm and Beach Radio – live on location.
- $20 pre-orders and additional donations gratefully accepted at: https://trellis.org/north-okanagan-drive-thru-2020
Save time, park and walk-in by pre-ordering no later than October 14 at 3 pm or drive thru and pick up your order, ready and waiting so you get the full experience.
- Bag value of $50 with a suggested minimum donation of $20
- Social media: #NorthOKDriveThru #locallove @unitedwaysibc
Join us bright and early for this annual “fun”draiser for the United Way and drive your community forward! Everything raised here, stays here.